@1 year ago
#makeup #products #maquillage #produits #beauty tips
BASIC TINT KIT.
This is a basic kit to-go for a simple, everyday tint. When you want to look fresh and awake in 5 minutes:
- Start with Clarins Bi-sérum anti-soif; hyaluronic acid add intense moisturizing, providing youthful vitality to all skin types and ages. It’s perfect under any day cream to get a healthy, glowy tint.
- Put on the Clarins Baume beauté éclair over your face, this mythic best seller balm instantly brightens and tightens tired faces. It restores radiance and is an excellent base for any make-up or bare fresh look.
- Yves Saint Laurent Touche éclat, an other best seller which do miracles and have to be in every purse. The reflecting pen erases shadows and brings light to reveal a fresh, relaxed face. Dab and blend on your outer corner of the eyes, dark circles, under the eyebrows, nostrils, lower lip contour and cupid bow. Magic.
- MAC Studio fix, if you’re on a rush or you don’t like to put on foundation but you want to look flawless, this one-step foundation and powder provides long lasting coverage.
- Nars blush; or any pink blush actually. Apply it roundly on the apple of the cheeks to create a healthy tint. It takes 5 seconds and changes everything.
- Couleur Caramel Crayon sourcils, by defining your brows, you add more structure and character to your face, even when you go for a natural make-up. Choose the exact matching color of your actual eyebrows; with a slight hand, fill-in doing hatches.
- Couleur Caramel Mascara volume extrême, this black mascara is organic and doesn’t irritate the eyes. Black mascara is the “first aid” make-up product to look awake and to make eyes pops. It suits every woman.
- Lip Fusion Lip gloss, swipe on any lip gloss, you can put it on easily anywhere and look fresh in an instant.